What will the questions be?
The questions could be anything, but they WILL be from the topics on this list, so make sure you have covered them:
- audiences and how they receive and respond to (and create) texts.
- institutional contexts including:
- the relationship with the advertising industry
- the level of independence/corporateness
- how these contexts influenced the production and content
- representations available within the texts and how these are constructed and construed
- semiotic, narrative and generic codes and conventions within the individual texts and across the topic, accounting for similarities and differences
- features and issues that are relevant to your study such as:
- cross-media promotion
- public service remit and other obligations
- censorship and control
- news and entertainment values
- the technologies used in the production and reception process